Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Final Semester Exam Related - Bunka Taiken (文化体験)

Oh.. such a long time I'm not updating my blog.. It is because too many assignment to do everyday.. (this semester makes me crazy and stress..!) (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Actually, I'm in the middle of Final Semester exams now... hahahaha... ( ̄~ ̄;)
For my 6 future post, it will be about Japanese Culture.. Well, that's for my Bunka Taiken (文化体験) Final Test..
What I'm going to post about is:
- 日本の料理 (Nihon no Ryouri/Japanese Food)
- 日本の子供の歌 (Nihon no Kodomo no Uta/Japanese Children's song)
- 和服 (Wafuku/Japanese Traditional Clothes)
- 和紙人形 3D (Washi Ningyou 3D/Japanese Paper Doll 3D)
- 茶の湯 (Chanoyu/Japanese Tea Ceremony)
- 漫画 (Manga/Japanese Comics)

Please look forward to it.. I hope it can help for you to learn more about Japanese culture.. (●´∀`●)
And if I have more time, I will post another things related to Japanese culture..
Sorry for my bad English.. But, I hope you enjoy my post..!
Please leave comment for it.. A critiques or suggestions will be helpful for me to improve my blog.. (•‿•)

 
-ありがとうございます-
Thank You
(‐^▽^‐)

No comments:

Post a Comment